Tuesday, March 4, 2008
What do u believe in?
Finding God was not really hard for me considering I grew up surrounded by him. Choosing to follow him was the hard but worthwhile thing, People would often as me "what do u believe in?" the context of that question has changed for me now though. People know I believe in God, there's no doubt about that, but in my every day to day living it truly shows what I believe in. I guess it goes to show that saying "actions speak louder then words" is for real. Do you believe in drinking? music that isnt good for the soul? for tv programs that basically scream "im porn!" for being greedy and selfish? Or do you believe there is more to life then those things? If so, let God show u the way. He is for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeh its good to apply the stuf fin the bible to all aspects of your life aye, thats what im trying to do lately, which is good cause i hadnt read it for like a year, and it does make you a better person too aye, good stuff
Post a Comment